Andrea Unger is the only trader in the world to have won the World Trading Championship 4 times.
He was champion in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012.
His ventures in trading began in the late 1990s, leading him to become a professional Trader back in 2001.
How did he become the only top trader in the world to have won 4 world championships?
So much passion, so much perseverance, lots of practice and above all lots of study with the greatest international experts.
This is the path that allowed him to create his winning method with automated trading.
Now he shares his skills by teaching thousands of students both in Italy (where he lives) and abroad how to create effective trading systems.
Among his best students we find:
• Stefano Serafini, winner of the World Trading Championship in 2017.
• Petra Ilona Zacek, winner of the World Trading Championship in 2018.
• Tim Birch, who came on the podium with 3rd place in the 2016 World Championship.
• Ivan Sherman, who has been in 1st place at the 2016 World Championship for months.
• Thomas Thurzo, who was among the top competitors in the 2018 Championship.
Andrea is also active as an international author and speaker. He wrote the first book in Italy on money management, later translated into Chinese. He is often invited as a speaker to important trading events in Europe, USA, Australia and Asia.